Consulting engineers and project managers group.
We are among the market leaders in consulting, design & project management for civil infrastructures, industrial & energy projects. TEC Infrastructure was founded in 2003. Since then, we have gathered a team of highly experienced professionals and today our company has 50 specialists who have higher education in engineering and continuously develop their qualifications. We provide only the highest quality services by using innovative methods of work and tools. In 2017 TEC Infrastructure acquired JSC TEC Industry.
We work in:
- Designing of bridges and other transport structures
- Designing of roads and streets
- Designing of railroads
- Designing of waterworks
- Construction site supervision
- Research and consulting
The company maintains a Quality and Environment Protection Management System compliant with requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18000 international standards. Compliance with the requirements of said management systems and standards as well as continuous monitoring and improvement ensure high quality of the services we provide and enable coordinated work within the company.
The company uses only licensed and continuously updated designing, modelling and calculation software as well as latest and most advanced applications such as Autodesk, Bentley, Solidworks and Allplan. We always strive for all of our works and obligations to be performed in due time and in due quality. We ensure the highest quality of our services by using the latest designing technologies, by cooperating with Vilnius Gediminas Technical University and other educational institutions, and by constantly improving the qualification of our personnel.
Our customers appreciate the professional implementation of projects we make possible. We are trusted by:
- Lithuanian Road Administration under the Ministry of Transport and Communications;
- Municipalities of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Lithuanian Railways, JSC;
- State Enterprise Klaipėda State Seaport Authority;
- And many construction companies.
We are proud of:
UAB TEC INFRASTRUCTURE AWARDED THE GOLD MEDAL IN THE CONTEST „LITHUANIAN PRODUCT OF THE YEAR – 2016“
In Lithuanian Confederation of Industrialists contest „Lithuanian Product of the Year – 2016“ commission made a decision to give the GOLD medal award to UAB Tiltų ekspertų centras in the product/service category.
2016 product /service gold medal was received for designing the pedestrian bridge in Alytus. This bridge, called White Rose, the symbol of Alytus city, was built by a construction company UAB „Alkesta“. The bridge entered Lithuania‘s records list as the country's highest pedestrian and bicycle bridge (length of 240.53 m, height of 38.10 m).
The bridge project was commissioned by the Municipality of Alytus City, designed by UAB Tiltų ekspertų centras (project coordinator Saulius Anusas, project leader Vilius Karieta), the project contractor – UAB Alkesta (project coordinator Kestutis Supranavičius, project manager Mantas Narkus, construction site manager Eduardas Visockas and Justinas Zablackas), the main sub-contractors - UAB "Tilsta“ and „Mammoet“ (Netherlands).
- 13 years of experience and being among the market leaders
- Having designed more than 260 road and railroad structures, pedestrian bridges, viaducts, and other transport structures
- Having designed more than 600 km of roads and streets
- Having received the Product of the Year 2013 award together with partners
- Being innovative and flexible
- Our team of highly qualified and experience specialists
- The high quality of our services