Preparation of special plans
We prepare special plans for:
- Transport and communications
- Infrastructure development
- Engineering networks
According to the customer’s task we prepare documents, drawings, plans and explanatory notes. We also provide the respective information to the public and take care of the procedures of coordination and approving the plan in the local government institutions.
The special territory planning process covers the following phases:
1. Preparatory phase: Setting the goals and tasks, preparation of the works programme and performing the research;
2. Territorial planning document preparation phase: analysis of the existing situation, drafting the concept and specifying the solutions;
3. Decisions’ consequences evaluation phase: strategic assessment of the decisions’ impact;
4. Final phase: discussions, coordination and approval.